Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Candles By Victoria 20% Off August Order!

My earlier post where I plotted for the sale has totally changed! I decided to post what I actually did order so yall know what I'll be reviewing in about a month! And let me just say that I am really excited for this order since I haven't gotten to order since about February....

Scoop Some Scent: Vanilla After Dark (Black Dot), Cleopatra's Closet (clear)

Create A Scent: Jandre's Harvest Moon (Pumpkin Cider + Apples And Oaks, in Burgundy)

Sweet Treat Candle: Pumpkin Cheesecake

Top Shelf Scent Shots: Earthquake, Godfather, Moulin Rouge, Alabama Slamma

Scent Shots: Bear Claws*, Caramelized Pralines*, Fair Day, Fudge Brownie, Honey Spice Cake*, Honey Vanilla Love Dust, Marshmallow Campfire*, Orange Clove, Pink Cupcake, Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon Bread*, Pumpkin Cider, Pumpkin Pear Strudel, Pumpkin Pralines*, Spiced Pumpkin Chutney, Spiced Vanilla, Strawberry Danish*, Vanilla Maple Pecan, Apples And Oaks, Cranberry Relish, Enchanted Apple,
Macintosh Apple, White Ginger, Autumn Leaves*, Camping With Candleman, Crackling Birch, Frankincense & Myrrh, Sugared Spruce*, Vanilla Cedar, Vanilla Sandalwood, Apple Cider, Chai Tea, Mint Tea, Egyptian Musk, Cranberry Peppermint, Kimono Silk, Under The Big Top, Under The Harvest Moon, A Hunk, A Hunk of Burning Nuts, Autumn Apple*, Eskimo Kisses, Sticky Toffeecorn, Charlie Brown Christmas*, Christmas Cabin, Christmas Lane, Christmas Kitchen, Christmas Memories, Holiday Wassail, Let It Snow, Mistletoe*, Old Fashion Christmas, Star Of Bethlehem, Sweet Snow, Warm Christmas Splendor, and Winter Snowflake
*-already tried and love!

Holy moly I do believe this is my biggest order to date. I decided against candles since I have a three year old and there is a very good chance that I could go into labor around Christmas time. I want to keep flames to a minimum for the time being. ;o) I am most definitely positive that this should last me all of fall and all of winter (including the stash I already have).

I'll post a review of what I receive... I'm super duper excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment