Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Holy Grail Scent From Candles By Victoria

Today was the day I finally broke down and couldn't resist the urge of Strawberry Danish any longer. "What is Strawberry Danish?", you may ask... well it's one of the most devine, yummy, delicious scents I have ever smelled in candle form. It's a strawberry, doughy, salty type of smell that is so unique in a candle and I have not seen it from anyone else. I've been hoarding the last little bit of my candle until I can place another order.. which will be August 1st (woohooo!).

Makeupbyem1ly on the message board melted this scent a few days in a row this week and is the reason I brought this scent back out. It originally did not make it into my plot for my next order, but now it is at the top of the list. Thanks a bunch! ;o)

Anyways, this scent is really worth checking out if you are interested in a unique bakery scent. I do not see myself ever being without it again. If you do not see yourself liking this scent, don't worry! Victoria has over 700 different scents you can choose from. WOW! I know that 700 scents can sound daunting and can overwhelm a lot of people (it did me at first), check out The Pouring Pot message board. Everyone on the board are awesome and willing to help out in any way. Stop by, you won't be disappointed!

www.candlesbyvictoria.com
www.cbvictoria.proboards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment