Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Upcoming Candles By Victoria Order!

Holy moly has it been a long time or what?!?! This year has been so hectic with so many ups and downs and quite a bit of heartache. Quick update.... I got married in January and went to Gatlinburg, TN for our honeymoon which was amazing... My daughter turned three *tear, tear*... a month after her birthday my husband's grandmother passed away which was very difficult. Soon after her passing, my husband and I both decided to quit smoking (yayyy!) and haven't picked up another cigarette in almost four months! A month after we quit we found out the our Danni girl is going to be a big sister! My due date is Jan. 10th, and hopefully (if baby cooperates) we'll find out the sex on August 6th. And this is just the high points....

Anyways, on to what this post is really about, CANDLES!! I have discovered that my nose has changed so much due to the pregnancy that a lot of my, "Can't live without" scents smell absolutely horrible. It was heartbreaking. The scents that I have been craving, lusting after, and obsessing over are fall/winter scents. Guess it couldn't be a better time of the year for this to happen. Because of this, I have a hefty wishlist of scents I would like to stock up on and I'm trying to be a good girl and wait until the beginning of August. We'll see what happens.

On to the list!:

8 oz candles:
apple cobbler*                                       mistletoe*                              bear claws*
pumpkin pralines                                    sugared spruce*                     marshmallow campfire*
autumn leaves*                                       peppermint bark*                  vanilla after dark
trick or treat*                                         winter snowflake                    cranberry brulee
apple cider*                                           christmas cabin                      
orange clove                                           christmas memories
pumpkin cider                                      
spiced pumpkin chutney

Black Label Top Shelf:
Godfather
Alabama Slamma

22 oz tureens:
pumpkin apple cinnamon bread- orange/red glitter*
charlie brown christmas- gold/silver*

(*)- scents I have tried and absolutely love and would recommend for fall/winter

Wow, that was a lot of planning but my husband and daughter approve and helped sniff out the goodys. I will do a review once I receive that glorious box from the ups man.

What are some of yall's loves and must haves for the fall/winter seasons? I would love to hear yall's opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment